Twenty Fourteen

11:30 AM




I want to talk about my blessings more than my problems. I want to let everyone that I see know who leads my life, and give Him the glory for every bit. I want to go on more adventures or rather see more things as adventures. I want what people say not to matter to me. I want to show them not tell them. I want to make pretty things and not care who likes it. I want my friendships to grow deeper, my faith stronger, and my courage firmer. I want to do more of what makes me happy. I want to be happy. I want to not be held back by memories of yesterday or worries of tomorrow. I want to give everything my best. Twenty fourteen I'm putting my best foot forward and nothing is going to stand in my way.

better things ahead

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)