ACT

Into Nowadays 1.13.14

11:10 AM

-Driving-
This is quite possibly one of the greatest inventions ever. I love just being able to pick up and go whenever. My parents aren't having to figure out how to get me somewhere when they need to go somewhere else. I just drive myself. I have a feeling the "freedom" is going to be one of the top 10 words that describe this year.

-Tarjay-
I love target so much. I got a gift card there for Christmas and picked up some pretty sweet stuff.

-Style-
I have always been that girl that didn't care about clothes. I would throw on some cowboy boots, jeans, and a plaid shirt and I was good to go anywhere. Over the past few months I have really started caring about clothes and things. Hopefully I can bribe one of my family members to take my pictures in some of my cute outfits that I've put together. 

-Website-
My business website is really coming together. ( www.adelynngrace.com ) I really like how simple and white it is. You should go check it out!

-Scheduled Blog Posts-
Over my winter break I sat down and wrote a lot of material and scheduled it so now I can always (hopefully) be ahead and not be worried about missing a post day. I am really going to try this year to stay on schedule.

-ACT-
I am going to be taking the ACT very soon. I have to say that I am a little afraid of it. I haven't ever taken a standardized test and I am a little unsure of what to expect. hashtaghomeschoolprobs Did you know that homeschoolers have to make a higher ACT score than "normal" people to get in to some colleges?!

G R A C E   

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)