The Smallest of Heroes

10:40 AM

2014 has treated me good so far. I have really been working on cleaning/reorganizing my room/office. I don't understand why people "spring clean" I like to have a clean slate at the beginning of the year not half way through, but to each his own. I will soon have a post all about my reorganization. 
 In other news...*said in my most reporterish voice* I went to another homecoming! I am trying to see how many school dances I can go to before I graduate. hashtaghomeschoolprobs It's a kind of long story that I will soon be telling! ekk!

 Caleb has been learning to play the harmonica. He is getting really good!



















This was just a teaser of some of my upcoming posts. I am really going to try to post more pictures. These pictures were of the kids playing in their new capes and masks that they I gave them for Christmas. Aren't they adorable?!
I hope that you are having a great 2014 so far!

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)