Family Vacation: Rocky Mountain Nat'l Park

11:12 PM

Rocky Mountain National Park was the most beautiful park that we saw or our trip, it was also the shortest time we spent in any park. We swung by here for just a day, but oh what a day it was. I was so glad that we were able to go during the 100th anniversary. 



 obligatory family picture 


 I am in love with the vintage postcards they sell in the national park giftshops! 






 My siblings and I playing on a glacier...in July.

 My pretty mama. :)
 I asked my dad to take this picture...you can't tell, but I'm standing on a cliff and the wind was so strong I thought it was going to blow me over the edge!




When we got up into the high altitudes of the park we ran into some fog. We also ran into some gorgeous sunlight breaking through! 

GRACE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)