A Year in Review 2013

12:00 AM

Wow. I cannot believe that this year is already over! It has been a wild ride! God has taught me so much through hardships and camp mostly. Several things have happened this year ( most of which is still in effect) that have taught me some MAJOR lessons. I am still constantly seeking God on many things that are going on right now and He continues to answer.

I've learned about friendship...and that some people are real friends and some aren't.

I've learned about service...and that sometimes God is going to ask you to serve in places that you don't really like, but you have to because He thinks that it's best. When that happens you have to suck it up and not complain about it.

I've learned to step out of my comfort zone.

Here is my month by month breakdown of all of the awesome things that I did.

January-
 driver's ed
sent out my first two job applications
got my first part-time job
made an photography pen-pal friend who has been a great mentor
was first introduced to the doctor :)
went ice-skating for my 1st or 2nd time (I can't remember)
served at our local nursing home
our pastor moved to a new state and church


February- 
my sweet 16 
the best birthday party that i've ever had
more driver's ed (first time to drive on the interstate)
my first bridal client ever called

March-
camp training weekend (aka the sleepover of the year)
got my first summer job
easter family reunion
got my permit

April & May-
school school and more school (I was behind and I was trying to finish before summer)

June & July-
camp (the highlight of my year)

August-
started junior year

September-
1st annual Adelynn Grace Photography cutest kid contest
went to the beach for a day

October-
homecoming
harbor day
got licence

November-
joined the local homeschool group and went to the CHEF picnic
my first day of  house cleaning jobs
hunting weekend

December-
staff christmas party
saw frozen
christmas
saw the hobbit: desolation of smaug


This was my year. It has been a great one! I can't wait to see what God has in store for 2014!

Happy New Year!

G R A C E


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)