An Introduction

3:33 PM

I have decided to take Alex Beadon's "Feel Good Blogging Challenge". I wanted to take this challenge because I want to be re-inspired. I wanted to remind myself why I started this blog in the first place. So here it goes...Challenge #1

Who are you?

I'm a senior in highschool holding down three jobs while trying to give God the glory in everything that I do. I am a birth, children, and family photographer. Oh, and I really like books and Doctor Who. :)

Why did you start blogging?

To express myself. Get my feelings out. To remind myself to always give God the glory.

Who is your blog for?

Family and friends that want to keep up with my life, and anybody else that wants to tag along for the ride.

What is something that you've really been working on lately that your really proud of?

I've been working on making good grades while working. For the most part I have succeeded with the help of Him.

What's the one message that hope people will take away from your blog?

The one message I hope readers take away is to live life to the fullest, never give up on your dreams or yourself, and always trust God.


G R A C E


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Holy wow three jobs and a senior in high school! Amazing! I too have started the challenge to get a little back on track and back to the roots of my blog. SO wonderful to meet you via challenge! Pstt, Doctor Who is the BEST! Look forward to reading more of your post. Much love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely words! Doctor Who is one of the only tv shows that I watch!

      Delete
  2. 3 jobs! Girl, you are winning! What a work ethic :) Nice to meet you. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 jobs?! Wow. Superwoman in the making. Good on ya xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)