Flu La La La La

8:50 PM

Our Christmas week was more than different...

On last sunday I had a slight sinus headache and fever. Olivia had just came home from her Romania mission trip and we were having our church Christmas cantata. I told myself that it was just a small sinus infection and therefore excused any fear of not spending the night at Olivia's that night.

I did go to Olivia's, but boy was it rough. I had a fever and coughed and sneezed all night. I woke up that morning and drove home trying to stay awake for the 10 minutes that it takes to get from her house to mine. After I got home it went down hill from there. All but two of the six that live in this house came down with it. The flu.

On Christmas morning we kids got up at 4:00am (thank you iPhone alarm). Me and Amelia ran into my parents room and shouted..."Wake up! Santa Claus came last night and he didn't leave you anything! April Fools!" because we are die hard Charlie Brown fans like that.

We had opened everything by 6:00 and then most of us felt so bad that we went back to bed!

This past saturday was when we all decided that we were well enough to go somewhere. So we had Christmas with my dad's parents and my cousins.

We are all better today...in fact my dad and I are going on a little date to see the Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug and spend a $50 Target gift card that is burning a hole in my pocket.

I hope that you had a very merry Christmas!

Grace

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)