Round Here 8.26.13

2:49 PM

I am really enjoying this whole growing up thing (for the most part). Being able to pick up and go at almost any time is pretty awesome. This weekend Mrs. Debi asked who was willing to wash dishes. Now mind you, I hate washing dishes! No, like I really HATE doing dishes. But, I knew that I was one of the only ones that was not off at college or at school. hasthtaghomeschoolprobs So, I did what I knew was the right thing to do and I volunteered to work this past weekend in the kitchen. 

It turned out to be a lot of fun. It was just three of us girls so we slept at Mrs. Debi's and hung out all friday night. Being that the two other girls are a tad bit older than me they gave me the rundown on how this college thing works. Now I'm a little less nervous about living 2 hours away from my house in less than 2 years.

Other happening this past weekend include:


Learning (again) how awesome All Sons and Daughters is! If you don't then go check them out! 

Getting this text...

"I need to ask you something and I need you to be totally honest with me. It might be awkward with us after I tell you this but I feel you need to know how you feel, I've been keeping this in for a long time to just come out and tell you. I hope it doesn't ruin the relationship we already have, I just need to know and I can't see a way to get over this. It just doesn't seem fair on me if I don't get an answer, I want you to tell me truthfully, no matter what it is. I just want to know you honest opinion...Do you know the muffin man?"

and that awkward moment when the preacher starts singing "zacchaeus was a wee little man" in the middle of his sermon.


I also got a picture of this cutie pie this past week!


How was your weekend?

Grace



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)