Perfect Life

10:00 AM


There is no such thing as a perfect life or a perfect person. Bloggers sometimes unintentionally make their life look picture perfect (no pun intended). Me included. I don't want anyone to think that my life is perfect, in fact it's far from it. These pictures show us. The real us. From the scratches on the floor, to the unmade beds, to the smudges on the fridge, to the school mess that explodes in the living room every morning. 

My life is far from perfect. I have problems, mess ups, and I am downright awful sometimes. Just ask any of my friends or family members. 

I'm not the best photographer...I take pictures sometimes that I turn my nose up and stick my tongue out at. I'm not the best student...if I was my grades would show it. I'm not the best big sister...I can be the worst role model ever sometimes. I'm not the best blogger...well that's kind of obvious judging by the number of followers. I'm not the best friend...just ask my friends. 

I am not perfect. Nor is my life. However, I love my life and I'm oh so thankful that God gave it to me.

Grace

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)