My Junior Year Goals

2:04 PM

Some people make a list of things that I want to do or goals that I would like to have at the beginning of every year. I on the other hand like to set goals at the beginning of the new school year. That way I'm on a schedule anyway so it just makes things easier for me. I sat down and wrote a list of some of the things that I would like to accomplish every week during this new school year.

1. write an encouraging letter/note to someone I know

Facebook messages are great, but I just love getting unexpected letters in the mail!

2. actually make the things that I pin on pinterest

3. work out

4. spend more time on photography business things

These are only a few. What are your new school year goals?

Grace

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)