Swing vs. Grace

10:30 AM

We just recently bought a great swingset. I LOVE swinging (yes, I'm 17)! It is really one of my favorite things to do. I was playing with Joshua on the swingset when the score became swing: 1 Grace: 0.

I was swinging pretty high and everything was fine, until I tiled my upper body/head back and ended up landing on my head, doing a backflip, and finally landing so far away from the swing that when my mom came to see what had happened she thought that I had tried to jump out of the swing!! I guess 102 pound people aren't suppose to tilt backwards.

Needless to say I feel like I have been ran over by a bigmack. My upper back and chest hurt like I don't know what! I'm gonna be laid up for a while watching way too many doctor who episodes...

I'm gonna be okay though because my best friend just brought me my favorite candy and ice cream just because I'm a whinny baby. :) Gosh I love her.



UPDATE: I went to the doctor and got an xray. I don't have a break or fracture, but I do have a bruised bone. I have to lay in bed this weekend and take it easy after this weekend until it stops hurting.

Have you ever had a crazy injury?
G R A C E 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)