2 more days!

11:06 AM

Wow! It's that time again. Last year I think I just wrote some post about how Jesus is the reason for the season or something like that. This year I decided to tell y'all what our Christmas traditions are.

Before Christmas...on the weeks leading up to Christmas we have fun keeping lots of secrets, baking cookies, taking Christmas pictures, going to visit my grandparents and cousins Christmas Eve, seeing "Santa" ride down town tossing out candy,  and one night we drive around for hours looking at houses decked out in lights.

On Christmas day...We stay at home all day. We start out the morning with cinnamon rolls and apple cider for breakfast and then read the story of our Savior's birth. Then we proceed to open presents and spend the rest of the day playing/putting together/figuring out/ our new things.

I love Christmas! I love the fact that my parents decided to stay home on Christmas from a very early age with me and my siblings. I think that having to pack up and drive somewhere for Christmas day defeats the purpose of spending time with family.

However you and your family celebrates Christmas I hope that you have a great day!


Grace


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)