Into Nowadays 4.6.15

10:00 AM


Lately I've been...

reading: heroes of olympus series 
I have read all of the percy jackson series and now I'm on the next series. I am really enjoying them.

watching: the middle + doctor who
these two shows are basically the best things ever

playing: kickball with my youth group
I fell in a ditch this past wednesday night and sprained my ankle pretty bad.
loving: this spring weather
I'm not enjoying the allergens, but the weather is perfect

enjoying: going to Joshua's tball games

singing: "bright" by echosmith

excited about: finishing up high school and graduating
I'm am so so so excited about this. I have about two more weeks left of school!!

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)