day

I'm Done.

10:30 PM

I'm done with highschool forever! I finished up my last day last week. I am so excited to be done and to have one less thing to worry about. It also gives me a lot of extra time...I'm talking gobs of extra time. I find myself being way more bored than I've ever been before. I know that it's only gonna be about 4 more months before this whole school thing starts back again so I'm trying to savor this short stage.

Things are really starting to fall into place as far as college living situations go. I didn't want to live at home and commute, but I really didn't have another option. Come to find out one of my friends is needing a roommate for next semester! One thing I've been learning lately is that the very moment you stop worrying about something God always opens a door.


5 years old                                                       18 years old



G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)