God

About Life

10:30 PM

Life. It's a funny thing. You think that you know everything and you have it all under control until. WHAM! God tells you no. It will be hard, but the good news is that He will give you a peace and you will know that this is what you are suppose to be doing.

I thought that I would be working at Judson forever. Well, at least until I went off to college or something. However it turned out that that's not what He wanted. I had to obey. I was heartbroken. I couldn't imagine my summer, my life, without camp. It was everything I looked forward to. I seriously had no idea what I was going to do with my summer. Especially since my best friend and most all my other friends will be working at camp which means we won't be able to hang-out.

I put my foot down. Satan was trying to make me feel bad, and to have a bad attitude towards God. Don't worry, he didn't win. I decided that this WILL be the best summer yet. Camp or not.

To help myself stay on with this positive mindset I journal everyday what I did. It really has helped me to see that I can have an awesome summer and not mope around wishing I was somewhere else.

Also I have started writing encouraging notes to the staffers. This is a way for me to be evolved with camp and keep up with my friends while not at camp.


I hope that this encourages someone to trust God and follow His plan for their life.

G R A C E 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)