Praise Him in the Hallway

3:00 PM

  My weekend hasn't been the greatest...I'm not going to go into detail, but God has closed a door. I've had it happen before (God close a door), but this time was a little different. I'm praying for God's guidance and direction as for what I'm to do next.

I was texting my friend about the matter and (summed up) she said..."God has closed door one, but door two will be much greater, but until He opens door two praise Him in the hallway." Like on the movie "Facing the Giants"..."If we win we praise Him, and if we lose we praise Him."

Not surprisingly I refound this music video on Youtube yesterday. Thank you God (and Jamie Grace)!

Grace

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)