Hello 2013

4:43 PM

This is what my first day of 2012...I mean 2013 (man it is going to take me a while to get use to writing that) was filled with. "New" Disney classics that we are going to watch tonight, coffee (oh, how I love coffee), watching the Rose Bowl Parade... and a solider meeting his family in the middle of the parade, taking down the Christmas decorations, and candy canes. Today has been good. I great way to start (what I feel is going to be) an amazing year! 

Happy 2013!

Grace


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Glad its been a good start to 2013 it'll take me a while to get used to typing it too. Glad that you had a good day, I have to say I love all those disney classics!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)