My Summer Home: North Carolina pt. 1

11:50 PM

School is out and summer has officially started. After saying a million goodbyes to our friends and family, my friend Abigail and I set out for North Carolina. 1 blown-out tire, and 14 tiring hours of driving we made it. For this weekend we are visiting two of my friends I met in Yellowstone last year. I fell in love with their state last time I came to visit them. 

Tomorrow Abigail and I will check in at Ridgecrest Conference Center and will work there until school starts back in the fall. 

  















Between goats, waterfalls, coffee shops, hiking, and deep conversation this weekend has been the perfect way to start a summer of living in this beautiful state. 

GRACE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)