Hello 2017

11:26 AM


It's 2017 people! I decided to write down some of my goals, my word, and my Bible verse for this year. My word for 2017 is s e l f l e s s. Deep love has always been something that I thought was very important, but I've learned that all love is is putting others first. We find the true definition of love in 1 Corinthians 13:4-8. "Love is patient, love is kind..." and so on. I've noticed that I'm not very selfless and if that's what it means to love deeply then I need to work on it with the help of my Lord. Which leads to my verse of the year which is Philippians 2:3

"Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourself."

Next is some of my goals for this year...

leave the country
go somewhere in the united states that I've never been
have a 4.0 in school by the end of this semester
hike more
read more
save up for a van to renovate
hold my tongue more
blog more
take more pictures
get a job I actually enjoy

I make these goals to have vision. I don't like going through semesters or years without some kind of goal. I am so excited for this year. So many things are going to be new and different and that makes me really happy.

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)