Making Time

10:00 AM

I promised myself that this year I would make more time for Him, my creativity, and friends. I've done that some and it's been so very rewarding. I spent a day last week just hanging out with my friend Hannah. I brought my camera along too. It was so refreshing to not worry about anything else during that time. Not school, work, text messages, or bills, to just focus on the moment. That's what I was missing from my life last semester and I regret not making time. 

With that said, I'm vowing to bring my camera more places, (so that I can get killer candid shots like this) and to make an effort to spend uninterrupted time with my favorite people. Which means putting the phone away and actually talking and listening to people.

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)