The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

1:03 PM

This month has been great. I have had a lot of time off from work and school which has been extremely relaxing. In fact, as I write this the house is surprisingly quiet. It is such an amazing feeling to just be free for a change. Here are some things that we did the week before, of, and after Christmas.

The Annual Whittington Family Light Night Expedition 









 Christmas Cantata 

Making + Decorating Christmas Cookies




 Trying Out Our New Slackline





  Caleb in his new hammock

 Our cat got stuck in a tree...
we tried to get her down...

all in all our Christmas season was grand. 

Happy New Year
from the Whittingtons


How was your Christmas season?

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)