Fabulous Freebies 9.19.14

3:00 PM

I re-learned a couple weeks back that you can get free stuff right to your mailbox! Because I'm so cheap this freebie stuff is the perfect hobby for me. 

These are the great freebies that were delivered right to my mailbox for $0.00.



Stickers
 If you email companies and ask for stickers most likely they will send you some. 

Converse

Arizona Tea

Okay, okay enough with the stickers. Let's get to the good stuff!


Food

Lipton Keurig Tea
These are perfect to keep in my desk at the office for when I need a sweet tea pick-me-up.



Atkins Snack Bars
I ate these the day I got them. They were so good!


Random:

Baby Safety Latches
I don't have a baby, but they make great shower gifts.


That's all folks!

I can't wait to see what I get in the mailbox today!

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)