May Goals April Fails

10:30 AM

I'm pretty proud of myself because I completed almost all of my April Goals! 

April Goals:

make adoption slideshow  I did start on the slideshow, but the adoption party has been postponed until next month so it was okay.

bring books back to library done

read a whole book more than done! I think that I read 2 books!

bring prom shoes back (the ones that I didn't wear) done

mail thank you/birthday cards written and mailed

clean room done

get an easter dress done

make mom & dad's anniversary gift done



My May goals are...

read the rest of the hunger games series I'm on book 2 right now

finish my junior year of high school WHOO HOO!!!!

exercise I just need to do some push-ups or something

get daddy's birthday present

clean room

make inspiration binder I have a BUNCH of magazine clippings and other random things that inspire me I'm going to get a binder and make a really neat craft...you'll see

spend time with Him every day I'm trying to start this habit and keep it

print pictures and scrapbook them I'm making a "high school years" scrapbook so that I can bring it to college with me, instead of a bunch of boxes of pictures.

G R A C E

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)