April Goals + March Fails

10:30 AM

I know that it is a little late, but better late than never right?

My march goals were...

read the whole book of proverbs  I did get a good ways through the book like to chapter 19 or something but sadly I didn't follow through.

take more pictures yeah this didn't happen.

read "the meeting place" I couldn't really get into it. But I have found something to help me start reading more. (more on that in a minute)

exercise every weekday let's not even go there.

study for the next ACT this didn't have to happen because I missed the deadline to apply for the April test.

get/order prom stuff this did get accomplished! Thank goodness!

I pretty much failed last month, but this month I have goals that HAVE to get done. Hopefully they will. Here is my April Goals...

Personal Goals:

make adoption slideshow for adoption ceremony

read a whole book  I have found a gem! Right down the street from my work is a little library. I have started going there to get books after I get off of work. Hopefully this will encourage me to read more.

bring books back to library 

bring prom shoes that I didn't use back to store

mail thank you/birthday cards

thoroughly clean room

get an Easter dress

take my tithe out of the bank

buy mom + dad's anniversary gift

Business Goals:

finish scheduling photoshoot with a client  

pay my domain website name off for this year

I think that I should be able to accomplish most of these.

G R A C E



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)