4th

Joshua's Woodland Birthday Party

10:30 AM

My mom and I are the only ones in our family that really care about "themes" for birthday parties. My mom asked me "superheros or woodland?". Since Joshua isn't too sure what a superhero is (besides superwhy...don't even get me started on that). Anywho, I told her that woodland we be great!
How cute are these gift tags! To tell you the truth the fox one is actually a printable note card that I cut to fit.
and since we are so into foxes...hashtagwhatdoesthefoxsay
Every time that I look at this picture all I can do is look at that adorable little man!
Speaking of which...
Meet Mr. Cline! Isn't he a cutie! This is my friend's little boy...and I have a photoshoot scheduled with them very soon! Eeep!

My mom insisted that Caleb go out and find pinecones and "woodland" things.I think that they added a nice touch.
The late september weather was perfect. Not to hot, not to cold. 
This boy. He has my heart.
He was so excited about blowing out the candles.
I LOVE this cake!
How cute are they!
Gift time!
Most kids wouldn't care much about shoes and clothes, but he loved them and kept showing them off to everyone. You're welcome. :)
His balance board.


Grace





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)