2013 Summer Bucket List

12:07 PM


Being that I will be staffing camp all June, July, and the first week of August I won't have much time for a bucket list, but I think that these are do-able.


  • armadillo hunt. This is a long time camp ritual, but I have never participated.
  • make a video of my summer. This one will be easy.
  • work on loping. I can lope, but I look really stupid when I do.
  • saddle in less than 5 minutes. This one will make my bosses and myself really happy.
  • finish reading "life without limits". This one is pretty self explanatory. 
Grace

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've never heard of an armadillo hunt, but it sounds like it could be fun. Tough, I'd probably be freaked out to see one in person!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)