16

The Party

11:29 AM

Pre-party I had the chance to be in front of the camera instead of behind it. I love 
how the pictures came out!
The party started at 5:00pm.
So welcome to the party y'all!
The cake was delicious! 
S'more Pops
Custom candy wrappers (designed them myself)!
The "far"
Country boy to the core!
She's almost positive that she is part Kenyan. 
We are nuts.
My favorite present of the night!
Drawing with light.
"Grace"
"16"
My handmade fabric banner.
I love this picture! It looks so enchanted!

My birthday party was amazing! All most of my favorite people were there (the rest were sick)! We roasted marshmellows and hot-dogs while jamming out to my favorite playlist, and besides the normal party stuff (cake, presents) it was so fun just to hang out. 

After all the "older" people left, all of us teenagers tied a kiddy pool to the back of the 4wheeler and rode like the wind! Of course we all fell out and have the bruises to show for it but it was so much fun! After we got tired of that little game we (all 6 of us piled onto the 4wheeler and rode to a muddin' strip and had a great time there too! By the time we finished all these games it was 11:30! It was the best day of my life (so far anyway)!

Grace  










  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love all these pictures:) You are so cute in the pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great in front of the camera and are also awesome behind the camera! Glad that you had a good birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Y'all are so sweet! It was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)