Colorado Conference

6:13 PM

This trip was filled with firsts. My first time in an airport, first plane flight, first subway ride, and first time traveling by myself. As many of you know, I will be working with A Christian Ministry in the National Parks (ACMNP) this summer. This trip to Colorado was the training conference that they put on for us. 




A freak snowstorm came through while we were there and covered everything with happiness for this southern girl. I was able to sit down with the team that I will be working with (pictured above) and discuss our personality types and what we want to accomplish this summer. I am so excited to work with this team! In two weeks I will be working in Yellowstone alongside them. It is just becoming real to me that I will be living in a national park all summer! Wow. 

G R A C E 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your comments make my day! No, I'm serious. I'll do the happy dance. :)